The APGSA is a dynamic, progressive organisation which aims to:
- Promote excellence in the treatment of animals with Physiotherapy techniques and modalidities
- Raise the standards of animal physiotherapy through ongoing evaluation, research and Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
- Raise the profile of the profession and promote the benefits of animal physiotherapy to the physiotherapy profession, the veterinary profession, the general public and other animal professionals/organisations.
- Protect and advance members interests through sound communication and clinical guidance.
- Reinforce strong working relationships with veterinary professionals, trainers and other animal care professionals.